Tuesday, October 6, 2015

week 26 (10/5/2015)

Well short and sweet is how things are going to be today! 
Conference was amazing!  I am truly grateful for the tender mercy that I was able to watch in English and with my companion from the CCM. 
I'm grateful for this church for the way it has shaped and changed my life and for the family that I have thanks to its teachings. 
I'm grateful to know that the Lord is the head of this church and his work can never be hindered by man. I know that life gets hard and sometimes we stumble but I know that everything we go through has a purpose, that without knowing the misery we would never be able to truly appreciate the Joy. 
Here in the mission I have felt a joy I never thought was possible to feel, and I can't imagine how great our joy will be after this life, when we return to His arms.
 I know that He loves every single one of us. Every one, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be out here on the Mission, I'm grateful that the Lord knows me better than I know myself, that he knows what is best for me and he will always guide us if we just take a leap of faith. Hold strong, hold steady. He is there for you!!! 
I love you all!!! thank you for always being an example to me, thank you for always being there for me and for my family in good times and in bad. And if you didn't get to see the conference, I invite you to watch it, listen to the Prophet of God and our leaders. 
He is always here to guide us, if only we let Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment