Tuesday, September 22, 2015

week 24 (9/21/215)


This week, Mayeli, Melani, and Ingrid Benitez were baptized!! Their dad was able to baptize them and it was.... amazing. :) This really is the Lords work. I know with all my heart that our Father in Heaven listens to our prayers and He will answer them. I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ. That even though we as members aren't perfect, He is and He is the head of this Church and this work. I am so grateful to be a part of it, for the change it is making in my life and for the person Paraguay is changing me to be. I hope you all have a great week, I am so grateful for your love your prayers and your examples to me. 
Be strong and Keep moving forward with faith!!! He is here. 
With lots of love,
Hermana Speakman

No comments:

Post a Comment