Tuesday, September 15, 2015

week 23 (9/14/2015)

Hello!! 
So, I didn't use my time wisely again and I'm almost out, but I just wanted to say this week was great! We really saw the hand of the Lord in all things. I love Paraguay!! This week we are prepping Mayeli, Melani and Yngri to be Baptized.  There is a photo attached of us with Yngri and her older brother Gino. Her parents and her older brothers are less active members, but this family is amazing. You can see the difference of the light of Christ in their lives. I learn so many new things from them everyday and I truly know that the Lord preps the hearts of his children and that he knows and loves every single one of us!!
I hope you all had a great week and have an even better one this week!! Keep the faith. The Lord has a plan for all of us. 
With lots of love, 
Hermana Speakman



No comments:

Post a Comment