Tuesday, September 1, 2015

week 21 (Aug. 31, 2015)

Hey Everyone! 
This week wassss..... un-explainable!!! It was amazing really. This week, ah. :) 
This week we made a pin for the pig of Hermana Elsa, I got to name the pig... its name is Babe, cause its a babe. 
We also had Family home evening with her and family and another family from the ward. We came together as a team to help this family and it was, amazing! It was really good :)  The difference that having this family come with us and talk to the family of Hermana Elsa was incredible.They saw that really the little things not only help the missionaries but everyone and that there are people out there who are going through the same things who are in the same boat trying to change their lives and come closer to the Lord. The spirit was really strong..... even though I lost the game and had to go out into the street and scream my pig died hahahha 
 Pedro, Mayeli, Melani, Ingrid and Lilian all made it to church.... IT WAS AMAZING. I almost cried haha The best part is seeing them when church ends with big smiles on their faces talking to their new friends in the ward and telling us what they learned and what they liked from church. 
I hope everyone is well! I know that the Lord blesses us for being obedient, and that He knows each of us personally and knows what we are going through, and He guides our leaders in how to help us.
Thank you for your examples to me! for your love and support! I miss you all and hope you have a great week this week. 
Congratulations Britt!!!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate your amazing day with you!!!!!! <3 :) 
Love you all!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment