Monday, August 24, 2015

6 mos (8/24/2015)

Tomorrow marks 6 Months in the mission! Crazy how fast the time is flying.  I can still remember very vividly my first days and my disaster in the airport haha but Im so grateful for the opportunity to be here!! 
Its amazing, I am so happy to finally be able to say that I understand why they say the "best two years" although for me its the best 18 months :) There really is nothing better than serving the Lord, and those around you. 
I hope this week you have all had the opportunity to go out and visit someone, I promise that no matter how stressed, sad, overwhelmed, or alone you feel if you go out and serve someone in need, if you open your scriptures, and if you pray you will feel the love of the Lord stronger than you ever thought possible. You are never alone! 
This week has been, crazy! Full of work and full of laughter and joy. Yesterday a child of the... spit food at us and tried to kick us when we passed her in the street hahahhah but its ok cause we went to the house of our investigators and they gave us big hugs and kisses and we just laughed it off. There really is no replacement for work, especially in the work of the Lord. 

Thank you all for your examples to me! I hope you all are doing well! dont forget to pray. 

Love You all!!! 
Love Hermana Speakman 

No comments:

Post a Comment