Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Week 19 (Aug. 17, 2015)

This week I have no time please forgive me! We had an activity for our zone and it ate all our time. 
But this week has been really amazing!! and really exhausting haha.
We were able to go out on visits with members from the ward and meet with the less active members. I know as a member before I came on my mission, I really didn't understand the value of going on the visits but as a missionary, it not only helps my faith and helps me to be spiritually rejuvenated haha, but also we really can see the difference it makes in their lives. 
There are a lot of people lost and confused, who just need a little help and to feel a little love not only from us but from our Father in Heaven through us. The little things we do make all the difference!
Thank you all for everything you do for me and for your examples and love for me. I love you all very much and hope you have a great week!! Don't forget to pray and Read!!! He is always there to listen :) 

With love,
Hermana Speakman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment