Monday, December 7, 2015

week 35 (12/7/2015)

Hey everyone! Well another week has come and gone, and it has gone so quickly!! I hope everyone is well, and enjoying the Christmas spirit!! 

This week has been quite the week, full of many adventures.... some more fun than others haha. 
This week as we were studying a little more about our baptismal covenant, and about the importance of going to church every Sunday to renew this covenant. 
I found a scripture that I would like to share with all of you that is found in the Bible in Isaiah 58:13-14.
There was a quote in PMG that says, "that our actions on the Sabbath day show our devotion towards serving the Lord,"... I began to think about my actions. What I did on the Sabbath day at home, and what I would like to change, to be able to do as it says in the scripture, "the Lords will," instead of my own. 
I truly know and testify that when we do the Lords will instead of our own, when we put Him first, we will be full of joy, hope and love. And there will be a different light in our lives, as we begin to really see and understand more fully our purpose in this life, and live up to our divine potential.
 
I love you all! I hope you have an amazing week. 
Don't forget His love for each and every one of us. 
I hope this Sunday you can all find a way to put His will first, find a way to help someone in need. I promise you will feel a difference as His light fills your life.
 
With love, 
Hermana Speakman 

Our back yard was flooded, it is very deep, the water was literally crashing through our yard it was crazy. 
When it gets super hot and humid, it means the next day its going to rain. The rain is the hot type .

No comments:

Post a Comment