Monday, December 28, 2015

week 38 (12/28/2015)

Hey everyone! 
I hope you all passed a great Christmas, now we are on to the New Year! I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for being a part of my life. For the things you have taught me, and for the times we have spent together. I am grateful for the opportunity that we have to go into another Year all together!!!
I know that this life isn't always easy, I know that sometimes we feel overwhelmed, tired, and stressed. But I also know that together everything is possible. If you feel like you can't keep going forward, the best thing to do, is look for someone who needs a helping hand. I promise you, that there is nothing that will help you faster, nothing that will cure you better than helping someone in need.  



I hope you all have a great start to the New Year! 
Remember that you are never alone. 
I love you all!! Thank you for everything!!! 

With love, 

hermana speakman 

ps: If you are trying to think about what goals to make this year... a great one is to read the book of mormon everyday!! I promise you will see a grand difference in your day and life. 

Christmas dinner with Antonella and Lu. 
 Fireworks after dinner which is eaten at 11:00pm on Christmas Eve..
 Christmas dinner
 Zone Activity, gift exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment