Monday, December 21, 2015

week 37 (12/21/2015)

Hi everyone! 

Well... this week is going to be Christmas!!! :)
 Its the best time of the year. Even though its hotter than I thought possible.
 I have a feeling this Christmas is going to be one of the best Christmases of my life. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be out here in Paraguay this Christmas season and for this year and a half. The things I have learned and seen and felt, are indescribable
 I know, that Our savior lives. I know that He came for all of us. That we are in this life with much more purpose than just to live, we are here to learn, we are here to grow, and the most important is that we are here to one day return and live with our Father in Heaven and his Son our Savior again. I know that He loves us, every single one of us. That it doesn't matter what we have done, or haven't done, that He is always there for us, waiting with arms wide open and more than anything in the world, He wants us to return and live with Him. 
I know that this life isn't easy, sometimes it seems like we won't be able to make it much longer, but I also know, with all my heart, that Christ came for those moments. For when we feel like we can't take another step, to carry us. For the moments when we feel lost without direction, to guide us. We just have to trust in Him. And He, Him, His life, His sacrifice, is why we celebrate this Christmas season. 
I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas, remember how much He loves you.
 Remember that He came for all of us.
 I hope you all have an amazing Christmas this year. I miss you all!! I love you all!!! :) 

Feliz Navidad!! 



I hope you can watch these short videos they are only 2 minutes each :) 
 
❤
 They are the best, so crazy but every time we walk through that area to go teach Javier they all came to his house to listen, they are all cousins that live in the same house 

 family Rios, the one in blue pants just got back from her mission! 



 Javier (recent convert) and Celsa 


 Osmar!! Hes going to be baptized on Saturday :) 


 Rosa, Yenni, Celeste (investigators)


 Belen, Mesaiel, michel, mauro 
(investigator and sons or hermanos of investigators) 
Mesaiel is who threw a rock at my knee once hahah hes the cutest one in front 
 
 
 Less active members Gilda and Fatima


We went to a Christmas concert at the temple with an investigator and a recent convert that left the church for a while but wants to come back now. It was great, it was really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment