Monday, February 15, 2016

week 45 (2/15/2016)

Hi everyone!
This week its going to be short, but I wanted to share a quick thought that I have been trying to learn and remember this week on my mission. 
Out here, is one of the biggest blessings and one of the greatest learning experiences of my life. This week has not been an exception to the learning process haha. 
As we were passing through trials with leaders with members and as I started complaining John 8:7 came to my head... "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone." ..... nice wake up call haha.
 There is always something more that we can all be doing, there is always something more others can be doing. But I realized that I would not appreciate it if everyone just looked at all the things I don't do and started complaining instead of looking for the way to help me do better.  So my personal goal this week, month, year, life, haha, is to try to remember that nobody is perfect, and instead of looking for what others don't do or what they lack.. look for what I can do to improve myself and to help lighten their burden. 
I've started this week and it has made a huge difference in my day and in theirs.
 
I hope you have a great week!! 
I miss you all! 
Thank you for your prayers, love and support! 
 
With love, 
Hermana Speakman
Inline image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment