Monday, February 29, 2016

week 47 (2/29/2016)

Hey everyone!! 

Well....its official, I have finished one year of my mission! 😶 .... and it still feels like I'm in my first week haha . Time flies but it doesn't seem real.
I love Paraguay, I love the people! The love they show and the spirit and courage they have. I am so grateful for everything that they have taught me in this year that I have been here, and I wouldn't change this experience for the world. 
I have to say... haha before coming on the mission I did not think I would ever say anything like that. The Lord has a way of always knowing whats best for us. :)

This week I had changes, my companion Hermana Morgan finished her mission, and I am now with Hermana Roncallo from New Jersey! It has been a crazy week, but a lot of fun. She is my first American companion in this year out here in the mission! haha I have already learned so much in this first week with her! We had a devotional with Elder Bednar, and it was amazing. He spoke about how, we have and teach and know the plan of happiness... we need to show that we believe it and live it, with a smile always in our hearts and on our lips. 
I know that this life isn't always easy, but there is always something positive, something to learn in every situation.
This life is a gift! Don't give up! And, don't forget to smile :) 

I hope you all have a great week! I miss you all! 

Love you all! 
Sincerely, 
Hermana Speakman

No comments:

Post a Comment