Monday, March 7, 2016

week 48 (3/7/2016)

Hi everyone! 
 
Well this week has been full of adventures some better than others haha. But I have to say it has been a pretty great week, between long bus drives and big heat waves... The spirit was still found and felt in the smallest and simplest of things.
Being out here on the mission, I have learned many things.. and seen many things. But one of the things that I have learned is, that you have to find joy in the little things in life. The mission isn't always easy, but I have come to find through time that Happiness is a choice.. and that it can be found in the simplest of moments. 
For example... my companion, who is still adjusting to the different foods of Paraguay, has found a way to look at the positive side of some strange meals that we have eaten... pointing out the good things that she found, like the lemonade hahaha.  I know it changed her day and her attitude, from the simple act of finding the positive thing in the different situation and it also helped me see the difference the littlest things make.
 
I know that life isn't easy... but I know that this life is the best gift we have been given! Even though its hard... there is always something we can find to be grateful for. 
2 Nephi 2:25 

Thank you all for all of your love and support! I hope you have a great week! 
Will love, 
hermana Spekaman 


 New companion Hermana Roncallo

No comments:

Post a Comment