Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 5 (3/27-4/2)

Hey! 
This past week has been basically the same haha which is pretty nice. 
We went proselyting again this past Saturday to a new area, it was really good! We met a nice old lady named Olga who called us angels and cried while talking to us. Its really frustrating not being able to fluently communicate with everyone or even understand them, but things are getting better especially with prayer.
 Its crazy to think we are going to be in Paraguay this time next week! Also there is an elder here from Paraguay who has been trying to teach us guarani, "ENGH" (literally a grunt like being punched in the stomach) is water. So add learning Guarani to your prayer list for me please lol. But I'm super stoked to learn it, its giong to be awesome. 
This week has been fun, I've been playing soccer agian which is a huge blessing, also the food is on point here haha. Im really excited to experience the culture shock in Paraguay! Not so excited for the heat. But I know I am here for a reason, just hoping I can live up to it. 
My companions are awesome and I am so happy to have them. Also my next email day will not be this upcoming monday but the next monday and from here on out only mondays! I love being here, but I know I couldn't do it without all of your prayers and support! Thank you all for everything and I love you all!! 
Love, Hermana Speakman
 
Shout out to Aunt Lynette, Happy Birthday Old woman! Dont worry im always smiling just for you :) Happy Bday Alia on the 25th! And Aunt Kim this Saturday XOXOX!! I hope you all had/have fantastic days! Love you loads
 
Cita de la semana por districto Ammón: "Why do we fall bruce? ..... So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." -Bruce Wayne Sr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment