Tuesday, June 2, 2015

week 8 (6/1/2015)

Hello everyone! 
I'm still alive over here!
Its been quite chilly the past few days which is the strangest thing on earth, well at least for me it is, cause I was told Paraguay is hotter than hot , but this weather has been an awesome change!! However, its hard because they Paraguayans don't like to open their doors during this weather. 
We had Zone conference this week and it was really really good! It was nice to be surrounded by other missionaries and learn how to teach better and learn more about the gospel personally. 
Yesterday, we were able to teach a family that wasn't able to attend church this Sunday, and as we were talking with them we talked about a talk that was given in Sacrament meeting about agency, and how its the gift to make our choices but not to choose the consequences. We ended up talking about how satan works so hard when we are doing good to try to get us to fall because we are irritating him and his work, and its true I felt like the lesson was for me personally because this week has been rough with our investigators and satan has been working hard on them. But we need to push through with all our strength and with God on our side we will win. 
I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here and I'm so grateful for all of you, I love all of you and I'm so grateful for this gospel and for the knowledge that it gives us that this life isn't the end and that after, all this we can live with our families again! 
I hope everyone has a great week!!! Stay strong, just keep swimming :) and never forget to pray!!!!!
Hermana Speakman

1 comment: